Business owners often start their business with a vision of what their business will allow them to achieve in their personal lives. The day-to-day realities of running their business take over and they lose track of how their business should be aligned with achieving their personal vision of success.
If you are a business owner, ask yourself the following questions:
– Are you ready to take your business to an entirely new level?
– Who’s in control – you or your business?
– How are you at balancing your business and personal lives?
– Do you need help seeing the opportunities available to you?
– Do you feel like you’re fighting fires all alone?
– Where do you turn to for the truth about your business?
Jim owns and operates The Alternative Board® (TAB) in Western Connecticut. TAB helps forward-thinking business owners increase profitability and improve their lives by leveraging local business advisory boards, private business coaching and proprietary strategic services.
If you’d like to learn more about our invitation-only membership model and how it may be able to help you with your business, let’s connect and explore if TAB might be a fit for you.